Here’s the story, I started using IFTTT.com to automate my real estate business online. You can use IFTTT.com to automate your real estate business as well. I use it mostly for blog or article promotion and social media posts. But, the list of things you can automate is endless.
I wrote a basic version of this article on the YPN Lounge.
IFTTT.com is short for “if this, then that”. You can create recipes to help you automate your real estate promotion.
Most of my recipes include, “if I post a blog, post to x site” (x = social media sites, usually).
- charlieallred.com blog to FB page for Killer Online Mastermind
- charlieallred.com blog to FB group for Killer Online Mastermind
- charlieallred.com blog to FB page for Secure Real Estate Phoenix
- new twitter follower – thank them
- new post on Secure Real Estate Facebook to LinkedIN
- Secure Real Estate Phoenix to Secure Real Estate’s Facebook Page
- New blog post on Secure Real Estate Phoenix to Twitter
- New blog post CA to Twitter
- If a new member joins Neighbors near Chaparral Park (my facebook neighborhood group) – message to the FB group
- If a new member joins Killer Online Facebook Group – thank them
As you can see, you can automate much of your blog promotion, thanking social media followers and save yourself time using IFTTT.com.
Let me know if you have other recipes you’ve found helpful for your real estate business.
As always, I hope you are succeeding with your online real estate business.